Author Topic: This is a Mans World...  (Read 1938 times)

Thiseus

• Beta testers
  • Lead pilot
    • View Profile

StuB

• Beta testers
  • Rookie
    • View Profile
Re: This is a Mans World...
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2016, 11:31:06 AM »
OK......please explain the other people walking around in the video. Are they AI or other networked players?

Very cool stuff!
Current System Specs - OS: Windows 7 x64 Professional | Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-V, LGA 1155, Intel based | CPU: Intel Core i5-3470 @ 3.20GHz | RAM: 12 GB DDR3 1600| GPU: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 980 Ti AMP! Extreme (6GB GDDR5 memory).

Bel_Geode

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2016, 02:13:00 PM »
Nice video. I have not heard that song in ages! (It came out before I was born but my parents used to play it and dance to it).

StuB

• Beta testers
  • Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2016, 06:53:18 PM »
Nice video. I have not heard that song in ages! (It came out before I was born but my parents used to play it and dance to it).

The song is "The End" by The Doors. I was only two when it came out, but it's one of my favorite songs.

Current System Specs - OS: Windows 7 x64 Professional | Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-V, LGA 1155, Intel based | CPU: Intel Core i5-3470 @ 3.20GHz | RAM: 12 GB DDR3 1600| GPU: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 980 Ti AMP! Extreme (6GB GDDR5 memory).

Thiseus

• Beta testers
  • Lead pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2016, 08:43:58 PM »
They are P3D v3 Avatars. I have bought Cattaneo's Avatar pack for
having moving crew on carrier's deck (though haven't used it yet) in P3D.

I can use them in P3D Missions (like this one) to live up things a bit.
I can make'em interact between them or with user in missions.

Bel_Geode

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2016, 04:51:54 AM »

The song is "The End" by The Doors. I was only two when it came out, but it's one of my favorite songs.

Are we talking about the same song? What I heard was James Brown "This is a man's world" in the video Thiseus referenced. I know "The End" quite well (I used to cover it in a band I was playing bass for), and that does not appear in this video.

StuB

• Beta testers
  • Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2016, 11:49:16 AM »

Are we talking about the same song? What I heard was James Brown "This is a man's world" in the video Thiseus referenced. I know "The End" quite well (I used to cover it in a band I was playing bass for), and that does not appear in this video.

That's really weird. I watched the video again and you are absolutely right, it's unmistakably James Brown singing "This is a man's world".
I don't know how I heard "The End" unless it was one of the follow-up videos......I must be losing my mind  :-[